Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jessica's Meal Plan, week of 5/6

Last week was oddly hectic. Because of it, there were times we didn't stick to the meal plan- though I did actually do a fairly good job of eating within my new dietary limits. I learned my lesson when we went out for ice cream on Friday night and I had major stomach cramps for 24 hours following that. I dont know if it was the sugar & dairy in the ice cream or the new medication I'm on, but I paid for it for sure. Not something I really want to do again. So back to eating right...

Sunday (tonight)- I made a variation of Cory's quinoa & egg muffins, though mine were more like mini-casseroles. (I am making the muffins for breakfasts this week though!)
Monday- red wine bison stew (I meant to make this last week & it didnt happen) & sliced fruit
Tuesday- tofu parmigiana & salad
Wednesday- garlic lime turkey breast with orange sweet potato chips
Thursday- whole wheat spaghetti tossed with herbs & arugula
Friday- leftover turkey sandwiches on sprouted grain bread
Saturday- out for our Mother's Day celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment