Monday, May 28, 2012

Cory's Meal Plan

Nothing exciting has happened in the kitchen this week.  I made a homemade chex mix that no one likes. So, I have a giant container of gross chex mix.  Good times.  But, I have high hopes for this week. Here's the meal plan...

Sunday: western omelets
Monday: cook out!  We're having turkey burgers, corn on the cob, chips, and fruit
Tuesday: quinoa with shrimp and veggies
Wednesday: spaghetti...not special in any way.  (The last time I put mashed sardines in the sauce and William and I ate it all up, but Steve threw a temper tantrum of massive proportions and has since taken to rooting around in everything I serve him looking for sardines. And has made me promise at least a dozen times to never put sardines in anything he eats again.)
Thursday: out
Friday: Steve's fav taco salad
Saturday: turkey sloppy joes

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this that nothing is exiting this week,but it is great for healthy body. You have all the meals which is helpful you to get proper fitness.

    Weight Loss Guru

    ReplyDelete