Friday, May 25, 2012

Jessica's Meal Plan, week of 5/27

Two posts in one day? A meal plan before Sunday evening? What the what?

I'm taking advantage of some much needed downtime and also anticipating that this weekend will be pretty busy. Fun, but busy. And since I'm going grocery shopping first thing tomorrow morning, I figured I'd go ahead and post my meal plan now.

Sunday: my parents are coming over for a Memorial Day BBQ. We'll have burgers, dogs, corn on the cob, my grandma's famous baked beans, fruit salad, and whatever awesome dessert my mom brings with her.
Monday: maple dijon chicken with parmesan snap peas
Tuesday: this will be our first weekly picnic of the season! I'm thinking turkey sandwiches, chips & sliced fruit with a stop for frozen yogurt afterwards
Wednesday: garlic herb salmon with steamed artichokes & salad
Thursday: spinach quesadillas with spanish rice
Friday: dinner from one of the vendors at First Friday downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment