Saturday, May 12, 2012

Totally Proactive Meal Plan

Check out how early I have my meal plan done!  what what!  For this week's snack, I am continuing my quest for the PERFECT granola bar.  I have a no bake recipe I will be doing this week.  It's full of flax seeds and other goodness, so hopefully it's also delicious!  William's treat for the week is going to be Monster Mint Chocolate Mini Muffs.  If those things are any good (they're good for you[ish]!!), I'll share the recipes.

And here's what we're having for dinner...

Sunday: Steve is making dinner for me for Mother's Day.  All he'll tell me is it's some sort of blackened salmon on the grill.
Monday: I am modifying a recipe for a penne dish that has shrimp and other delights. I will share if it's any good!
Tuesday: stuffed portabella mushrooms
Wednesday: Ssssspecial sssssecret ssssspaghetti (I am not telling you what's in it yet because I'm afraid Steve will read this and not eat it if he knows.  I will share the sssssecret once Sssssteve has eaten it.)
Thursday: out
Friday: healthy homemade pizza
Saturday: pineapple chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment