Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jessica's Meal Plan, week of 5/13

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! I actually had time to relax, meal plan & post because my lovely husband is taking care of my lovely son... ahhhh, quiet.

You'd think that because of that I'd have this super creative meal plan, but alas, I do not. I decided to keep it really simple this week so I would be sure to stick to it! I hate deviating from the plan- makes me feel icky.

So, here we are:

Sunday: I'm taking my homemade sausage and roasted veggie lasagna to my parent's house for Mother's Day
Monday: tofu stir fry with brown rice and sliced fruit
Tuesday: leftovers (I have a feeling there will be a LOT of lasagna...)
Wednesday: red lentil curry with raw veggies & dip (I REALLY hope Drew likes this!)
Thursday: chicken, broccoli & barley casserole with salad
Friday: soy tacos with chips & salsa
Saturday: garlic lime turkey breast with orange sweet potato chips (I didn't get to it last week)





No comments:

Post a Comment