Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bento Fun

This week is Health Week Challenge at William's school, so we have to chart how many healthy things he eats.  William is cleaning up!  He got all the possible points yesterday - except for trying something he thought he didn't like (I pushed blueberries on the little weirdo, but he refused to eat them...what kind of kid doesn't like blueberries??)

I wanted to put green beans in William's bento this week, but he said he wouldn't eat them.  I can't say that I blame him...green beans make me gag.  William requested corn as his veg again - that is his favorite.  Here's what else he's eatin':

Back left: peanut butter quesadillas on whole wheat tortillas
Back right: corn
Front left: gluten free garbanzo blondie
Center: Super Crackers (a full serving of sweet potatoes!)
Front right: mandarin oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment