Monday, March 26, 2012

Fake Steak

I made vegetarian "steak" tips for dinner tonight (that I called f'steak).  *I* thought it was delicious.  Look at this and tell me if you'd know it's fake steak:

F'steak with brown rice and roasted asparagus
Well, clearly, The Boys knew.  William took one bite and goes, "Ew. This is NOT steak.  I'm not eating it."  Steve choked it down, but made it very plain he did not like it...at all.  After dinner, as I moped around because my family sucks and is RUINING all my culinary delights, Steve came up and patted me on the back and goes, "I'll eat it again...if I have to."  I should make f'steak every night out of spite! Instead, Steve has conned me into making homemade brownies with his sad f'steak eating cow eyes.

UPDATE: So I make the homemade brownies (did I mention they were FROM SCRATCH) and The Spouse goes, "they're kinda dry."  Shit just got real up in here.  If you see Steve tomorrow...HE FELL.

1 comment:

  1. No link to the f'steak recipe? This meal looks delicious, so I'm intrigued to try it!

    ReplyDelete