Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jessica's Meal Plan, week of 6/3

This is the first time it's supposed to be in the mid to upper 80s all week so I wanted to plan accordingly. This time of year I like to use the oven as infrequently as possible and keep things fairly light. By the time August rolls around I'd usually be fine eating nothing but cold watermelon, but I've got these boys to worry about...

Sunday- leftovers
Monday- grilled garlic salmon with steamed asparagus
Tuesday- chicken nachos with grapes and strawberries
Wednesday- Greek quinoa burgers with chips & mini Greek salads
Thursday- Picnic! grilled ham & pineapple skewers with cheddar jalapeno corn bread
Friday- peach balsamic chicken breasts with snap peas & salad

I've also got some new breakfast recipes I'll be checking out this week. I'll share if any of them are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment