Monday, June 18, 2012

Jessica's Meal Plan, week 6/17

I didn't have many exciting recipes from last week to share! The ham and pineapple skewers I made turned out amazing, but I forgot to take any pictures to show you. The ham & pea soup was pretty good too, but I just sort of threw random things in the crock pot that day & didn't write down any measurements. Oh, well.

I probably wont post any recipes this week either. We're having lots of family around and those days when we're not visiting, we're trying to keep things super simple! So here is the plan:

Sunday: brats on the grill with sliced fruit
Monday: spaghetti & garlic bread (though I may be talked out of that since it's supposed to be 95 degrees today)
Tuesday: my cousin, Sean, will be here from Cleveland! We'll be meeting my parents in Denver to take him out to dinner. So fun!
Wednesday: taco casserole with fruit gazpacho
Thursday: grilled mango chicken with grilled potato packets
Friday: sandwiches on the way to the airport. WOO!
Saturday: whatever deliciousness our Columbus family decides on. CANT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment