Monday, April 23, 2012

Meal Plan

I am late posting my meal plan...but it's not my fault.  Steve worked all weekend, so I was on Munchkin Duty solo.  Then, we were all tired yesterday and Steve's boss gave him $100 gift card to Carrabba's, so we decided to go out to dinner on the spur of the moment.  Steve got a lemon bread pudding for dessert and ate himself into a coma.  Meanwhile, I had salmon.  Because I'm awesome.  And I don't like lemon.  Without further ado, here's what we're eating this week...

Monday: Tempeh Fricassee
Tuesday: Spaghetti with Jess's quinoa meatballs
Wednesday: Brown butter and Sage Chicken (this is a Steve favorite!)
Thursday: out!
Friday: Mini pizzas made on tortillas with black beans, a bit of cheddar cheese, a drizzle of Ranch dressing, lettuce, and shredded tortilla ships (Wm will be having a cheese quesadilla)
Saturday: Some sort of salmon.  Last week, I ended up making a yummy salmon skewers.  I just put pineapple with salmon and marinated in soy sauce.  I wanted to add mushroom and red peppers, but had none on hand.   Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment